We respect and value your Privacy
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
We only collect personal information about you when you consent to provide such information to us through our website, by email, and to our representatives by telephone. We will need to verify this information from time to time. If you request information or provision of Services from the Company, you will be asked to provide personal information before we enter into the Agreement with you as a Account Holder and later when we communicate with you regarding your account. This personal information we would need to collect may include your:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Customer ID assigned by the Company
- Domain Registration Date
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Company only collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain a responsible business relationship and provide the Services as agreed with the Account Holder.
- To understand your needs and preferences. For example, we maintain a record of the Services you receive from us, and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better.
- To develop, enhance, and market our Services. For example, we analyze Account Holder usage patterns to understand how to improve provision of our Services for the Account Holder.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
There are a variety of circumstances where we may need to disclose some personal information about you. For example, we may disclose your personal information to:
- A person who, in the reasonable judgement of the Company, is seeking the information as your agent acting on your behalf;
- the Company’s parent companies or subsidiaries to help us serve you better and provide you with Services;
- A company or individual employed by the Company as its agent to perform functions on our behalf, such as research or data processing necessary to the provision or improvement of our Services;
- A public authority, agent of a public authority or a law enforcement agency.
THE COMPANY IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO THE ACCOUNT HOLDER TO GIVE NOTICE OF SUCH DISCLOSURE TO THE ACCOUNT HOLDER.
- RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The account information you provide the Company when registering with us is stored in our secure databases as long as you are an Account Holder of the Company. You must notify the Company if you no longer want your information to be retained by us. If you contact us with a question or comment, any information identifying you is only kept long enough for us to provide you with a response, unless we are required to keep it for a longer period of time.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, the Company will:
- maintain reasonable safeguards in order to protect the personal information we possess and control; including limiting access by authorized Company personnel on a need-to-know basis;
- use servers that are protected by firewalls, which are frequently updated to enhance security;
- protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies;
- strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above;
- use other appropriate security safeguards with respect to its databases, computer networks and systems.
- ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION
The Company strictly relies on the accuracy of the information provided by you, but accepts responsibility for the management and confidentiality of the personal information that it collects. You should be aware that the Internet and the Services by their very nature are complex and dynamic and, as such, although the Company strives to make all reasonable efforts to safeguard your privacy, the Company cannot and does not guarantee perfect performance.If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please contact us at email@example.com